X-Com has been working in the Russian IT market for over 20 years, providing its customers with the system and project integration, IT services and outsourcing, delivery and maintenance of software and hardware and telecommunications solutions, and computer and server equipment produced in-house.
Companies and production facilities from almost all possible industries, governmental organizations and bodies are among its clients. The Company’s offices are located in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
X-Com business portfolio comprises dozens of projects implemented for companies operating in a variety of segments of the market, state institutions and bodies.
- Servers and SANs
- Desktops and laptops
- Peripheral equipment
- Copying and printing equipment services
- Network equipment
- CCTV monitoring and VCA equipment
- Sources of uninterrupted power supply
- Office telephone systems
- Climate-control equipment
- Visual display systems
- Sales equipment
- Engineering safeguards
- Audit of IT infrastructure
- IT outsourcing
- IT consulting
- Pay-per-copy services
- IT transfer
- Certified maintenance of copying and printing equipment by Canon, Kyocera, Xerox, Ricoh and Samsung
- Professional maintenance of IT and telecommunication equipment and infrastructure systems
- Engineering infrastructures
- Automation and operation of engineering systems
- Low-circuit systems
- IT infrastructure
- Engineering security systems
We are always happy to help you form your specification and select an optimal solution matching your objectives.
Still in doubt about your choice? Test the solution within your infrastructure before it is included in the design specification!
We offer a wide range of instruments to optimize your project financing and equipment procurement, including leasing, deferred and post payment.
Our Tender Department operates in full compliance with the Federal laws No. 44 and No. 223 and other legal acts, regulating tenders.
X-Com is highly rated by the Russian IT-market players in reports annually issued by the reputable IT-media and think tanks.
- No. 37 in the 2018 CNewsAnalytics rating as a major IT provider for banks
- No. 23 in the2017 CNews100 rating as a major information security system provider
- No. 26 in the 2017 CNews100 rating as Russia’s major IT company
- No. 33 in the 2016 CNews100 rating as Russia’s major IT company
- No. 17 in 2017 rating of major IT providers for industrial enterprises
- No. 20 in the TAdviser rating for major IT provider for banks
- No. 28 in 2018 TAdviser 100 rating as Russia’s major IT company
- No. 29 in 2017 TAdviser100 rating as Russia’s major IT company
- No. 15 in the TAdviser rating of the major players in the Russian market of information security systems